Learning how to properly use your DSLR camera can be a difficult and daunting task, and creating beautiful, compelling images from it can be even more difficult. To assist in this, I offer private, one-on-one workshops on location to help you gain the experience, expertise, and knowledge to make your images excel.
With years of self-taught experience, I can help you understand the technical aspects of photography, while also helping you improve in the creative, compositional side of it. The workshops can be completely custom tailored and directed by if you so desire, or we can go over topics that are already prepared.
These topics include, but are not limited to:
• Understanding the different aspects of exposure: shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
• Shooting in manual mode
• Learning to create captivating compositions
• Using different techniques to manipulate light and motion
• Brief post-processing of images taken to get the most out of the photos (if time allows)
Workshop duration lasts for a minimum of one hour, and can be extended for as long as you wish.
Pricing of the workshops is $60 per hour, and $50 for every hour after that.
Below are some suggested locations that I am familiar with for the workshop to be located at, but a custom location can be requested by you (price may vary if extensive travel is required). Most of these locations are good for both sunrise and sunset shooting.
• Cronulla beach (sunrise preferable)
• Sydney beaches – Bronte, Coogee, Bondi (sunrise preferable)
• Sydney CBD – Kirribilli, Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair
• Extensive range of locations in Blue Mountains area (extra cost for extensive travel)
To book a workshop, simply contact me using the 'Contact' button on the menu above, and I will get back to you as soon as I can to organise our workshop together.